SingYourJoy is grateful for the support of:
Ted and Helen Hughes, our Honourary Patrons
Anonymous (4), Nicole & Sean Ebert, Allen and Sharon Evans,
Barb Wellington Foster, Robin and Paul Fraser, Ted and Helen Hughes,
Sherry Ridout, Maja and Richard Sloan, Helen and Harvey Waddell, Scott Wall
– our concert audiences, who help us financially through the purchase of their tickets
– our individual donors, whose gifts provide financial stability to our organization
– Oak Bay United Church: our Victoria rehearsal home
– Redeemer Lutheran Church: our Western Communities rehearsal home
– Member Churches of the United Church of Canada in Victoria
– West Shore Arts Council
SingYourJoy WestShore is grateful for the generous support of the Woodsome Fund, the Anonymous Fund and the Larch Fund, all through the Victoria Foundation Community grant program.
SingYourJoy is commissioning a special 10th-anniversary choral work by acclaimed composer Brian Tate, and we acknowledge the generous support of the CRD Arts Commission through the Arts & Culture Support Service.
This music will be premiered during our 2020/2021 season.
A very special thank you to community business supporters:
Brad Edwards Photography,
Croy & Co. Stage Lighting Ltd.
SingYourJoy, Victoria’s young adult chorus, is a non-auditioned group of people who love to sing, and make new friends forming a vibrant, diverse community.
Our repertoire is as varied as our membership, and the common denominator is music, laughter and joy, allowing us to live our message of sharing together with others.